ARCHIVED SALES - Estate Sale
Vernonburg Estate Sale
Appointment Only Sale!
This Saturday, January 7th.
The idea is that you shop online, and schedule a time to come and inspect, pay, and pick up your item(s).
Appointment times will be scheduled via email (email@example.com). Please indicate your preferred viewing time as Morning/Afternoon or First Available.
You MUST note your items of interest with your appointment request.
Items will be sold on a first come/ first served basis. No holds.
If an item on your wish list is sold before your scheduled viewing, attempts will be made to contact you, as time permits.
You will NOT receive the address of the sale until the day of the event. We will TEXT you Saturday morning with the address. The estate is located in Vernonburg on the Southside of Savannah.
Dimensions are not available at this time.
You are welcome to leave us your best offer on an item. Once we have concluded our appointments, we will consider any and all reasonable offers.
There is no gallery selected or the gallery was deleted.
Terms & Conditions:
- Cash Preferred, Credit/Debit Cards Accepted, No Personal Checks - Business Checks Only (Return Check Fee $35)
- Items sold as is, where is. No warranty.
- All sales final.
- No exchanges or refunds.
- While waiting to enter the sale, the Que line must monitor itself.
- Items may be in a different area than originally shown.
- Rain or shine.
- No public restroom.
- No food or drink allowed in the house.
- Inspect items to your satisfaction before purchase.
- Sales and negotiations are confidential.
- Bring help to load large items.
- You (or your child) break it, you buy it.
- Use caution while on the property: We are not responsible for accidents or injuries. If damage is caused by a shopper, said shopper and/or their guardian is responsible for repair and replacement costs.
- We reserve the right to open the sale before the posted start time.
- First come, first served – the waiting line must monitor itself.
- There are no "holds" or pre-sales on items pictured for sale.
- No animals please (We love them, but this is a private residence).
- Items purchased and left onsite at the conclusion of a sale will be considered abandoned and removed as needed.
- Though rare, due to circumstances beyond our control, an item(s) pictured for sale may be removed by our client prior to the doors opening.
- By attending, guests understand and agree to allow The Mint Green Tag Sale Company to record their image for security or marketing purposes.
- We do allow shoppers to carry their own purse and/or shopping bag with the understanding that they are subject to search if requested. Shoplifters will be prosecuted.