ARCHIVED SALES - Estate Sale
Landings Estate Sale
***NOTE: You MUST RSVP to email@example.com to be put on the gate pass list for Estate Sale #2. You will get an email response to verify that you will be added to the list. Please provide your full name in the email (only the driver’s name needs to be given) – cut off will be 3pm 3/17/2016 (yes, St. Patrick’s Day…so don’t drag your feet). The list will be provided to Security at 2pm on 3/18/2016 – so if you arrive earlier than that, you might not be allowed through the gate. If you do not receive confirmation within 24 hours re-email us or CALL.***
7 Cedar Marsh Retreat, Savannah, GA 31411
Friday, 3/18/2016: 3pm – 6pm
Saturday, 3/19/2016: 8am – 2pm
PARKING – Do not block driveways or mailboxes. In the Landings, there will not be parking near the home due to how it is situated (there is a long driveway and roundabout where no parking is allowed). Please park on the streets leading up to the roundabout, please only park on one side of the street.
There is no gallery selected or the gallery was deleted.
Terms & Conditions:
- Cash Preferred, Credit/Debit Cards Accepted, Local Business Checks (Return Check Fee $25)
- Items sold as is, where is.
- Items may be in a different area than originally shown.
- All sales final.
- Rain or shine.
- No public restroom.
- No food or drink allowed in the house.
- Inspect items to your satisfaction before purchase.
- Bring help to load large items.
- You (or your child) break it, you buy it.
- Please park responsibly (do not block any driveway/mailbox). Depending on the size of the street, please park on one side.
- Use caution while on the property: We are not responsible for accidents or injuries.
- We reserve the right to open the sale before the posted start time.
- First come, first served – the waiting line must monitor itself.
- There are no "holds" or pre-sales on items pictured for sale.
- No animals please (We love them, but this is a private residence).
- Items purchased and left onsite at the conclusion of a sale will be considered abandoned and removed as needed.
- Though rare, due to circumstances beyond our control, an item(s) pictured for sale may be removed by our client prior to the doors opening.
- By attending, guests understand and agree to allow The Mint Green Tag Sale Company to record their image for security or marketing purposes.